This course has been designed and developed by the construction industry to address health and safety issues specific to pipeline construction in the oil and gas industry.
Construction safety is not to be taken lightly, and it is something that the pipeline construction industry takes very seriously. This course is intended to familiarize you, the worker, with how to recognize, assess and control hazards on the work site. It has been designed to complement other safety-related courses offered by the industry.
After completing this course, you will:
- Know how to recognize hazards
- Know how to assess hazards
- Know how to control hazards
- Know how to operate a vehicle safely
- Know how to operate equipment safely
- Know how to respond to emergencies
Pins are valid for 6 months
PCST - Pipeline Construction Safety Training-1204
A user PIN is included with the digital download of instructions